Pages

Jul 31, 2009

?DURNK


Read very fast:

Once again, I was reading AbsUrd and wanted to write a comment there. Comment became way too long. So am posting it here and linking it to her blog :) Payal my sweet heart, you are my inspiration! :P

Now read slow:

Remember those drunk nights? The kind of things you did... You probably wouldn't even have dreamed of doing anything like that in your complete senses. Those mornings when you wake up and have to go over pictures to trace back the previous night! That's what we are talking about... Let's just list out few of those crazy moments here. Payal has a good list oh her blog - The things you can do on pretext of being drunk. I am just adding some more points there:

- Flirt with that cute guy and get away with it next morning 'Oh man last night was so fun, I don't even remember what I did'

- Kiss the bartender/Bouncer

- Scream your lungs out

- Pour your heart out, laugh, cry, hug, or any other BS

- Slap that guy you absolutely hate, or be a bitch to the guy who doesn't pay attention to you otherwise

- Just pass out. Where ever, when ever! And have a good night's sleep
- Have a life changing conversation with a complete stranger

- Have a serious conversation with friends on "How to save the world?"

Feel free to add to it. I know everyone has their drunk moments :)

P.S. This is no confession!!