Pages

Jul 13, 2009

About You, Yes You!!


My dear readers,

As you know that I love you so much, and write for you, and only you :) Let me write this blog for you, about you...

If you read my blog, you possess most, if not all, of the following personality traits:

  • You are a good friend - to me or in general to all of your friends. Cz I assume 'most' of the people who read my blog are my friends (if I don't know you, I would love to).
  • You are spontaneous and open to ideas. You appreciate observation and respect opinions. You like to know what some people think about things that most people don't even pay attention to.
  • You like random thinking. You like to ponder upon things that don't matter to most of the population on this planet. And you also like to know about things that matter to most of the people in this world.
  • You are too curious - about life, relationships, incidences, mishaps, things, places, people. And it's a good thing!
  • You are awesome - Cz only awesome people read awesome stuff!
  • You either like me dearly or dislike me totally (or just don't know me :P).
  • You are interested to know what not to do in life. Cz I usually do it and blog about it. You love to have fun and are adventurous.
  • Your life is full of those FML moments. And you can laugh about them.
  • You love working out but don't work out enough. Or just want to be better looking. Or love shopping. Or food. Or are lazy. Or just simply love life. Or all of the above.
  • You are not perfect and you love it that way.