Pages

Jun 9, 2009

Adventures of miss little Gini – San Diego! (Part 3)

P.S. Read Adventures of miss little Gini – San Diego! (Part 1) and (Part 2) before you proceed with Part 3

Tired like hell, looking like a mess, I somehow reached San Diego!

‘Finally!’ I said. Trying to avoid anything else going wrong, I rushed to the baggage claim and called my friend to come pick me up. I just want to go home now! I was relieved and was counting minutes to get back home – when I heard my name being announced.

NOT AGAIN!!! My luggage had not arrived. Grrrr.

But good thing they said they will deliver it by mid night. ‘Thanks!’ I said.

So another long and eventful journey ended that night when I finally received my luggage (only to find that it was broken). But good thing I can call united and claim a new bag. Although it won’t match my fancy blue 3-piece luggage set, but I am sure it will be better than carrying a broken bag.