Pages

Jun 9, 2009

Adventures of miss little Gini – San Diego! (Part 2)

P.S. Read Adventures of miss little Gini – San Diego! (Part 1) before you proceed with Part 2


Denver CO to San Diego CA-

As I mentioned... the plane that brought me from Oklahoma City to Denver was going to take me to San Diego as well. All I had to do was just get out of the plane and after cleaning, get back in. I very casually walked out of the plane, ‘knowing’ how simple the rest of my journey was going to be… but but but… as I step out, I hear a voice instructing all the passengers to get to the take-cover area ASAP. NOWAY!!!! There was a tornado. For god’s sake! It’s end of May! It should be bright, sunny, clear skies outside.

So this gentleman pushed all of us in the bathroom (yeah right, the bathrooms were the take cover shelters there). Disappointed… Where I was supposed to just hop out from and hop in to the plane - there I was stuck in an overcrowded stinky bathroom waiting for my next flight to take off (which by the way got delayed by a couple of hours). Sigh!