Pages

Aug 18, 2011

Repeat Offender!

Yes. That's what they called me. So let me rant about that today --

For a company of about 100 employees, they assigned us 33 spots next to the building and rest are on the other side of the intersection. To get to work from that parking lot you need to cross two busy roads and especially when it's 100 degrees outside, it is a BIG deal to walk back to work in those uncomfortable shoes. Especially when the heat is killing you and making you feel like you are going to pass out any minute if you don't get some shade.

Not to forget, there are still some empty parking spots available right next to the building where we are not supposed to park. And if we do, we get the following e-mail:

From: Parking hawk
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:02 PM
To: My Company
Subject: Parking Exceptions - 18Aug2011
Importance: High

Hello,

Will you please see if these (pictures attached) three vehicles - that are parked in wrong parking spaces - belong to any of your employees or guests? (Some are Texas plates).

Also, there is a blue VW Beetle, Tag #MyTag (a repeat offender) from your people that is parked in a bank spot on the north side off Robinson.

Please ask that these vehicles be moved immediately.

Really? I mean, get a life and let other people focus on theirs'. Cz you know what, I have more important things to do. I am sick. I am tired. And I do not want to walk when it's so friggin hot outside. Please be nice and your good deeds will be rewarded (by God). Thank you!

P.S. Ignore the parking job.