Pages

Apr 19, 2011

Excuses we make to ourselves!

I was just thinking about this, this morning… How many of us have problems? All of us. How many of us have solutions to these problems? Very few of us. How many of us take action to find a solution or to do something about the problem? Very very few of us. And how many of us make up excuses for not doing what we should be doing? Most of us!

I am guilty too.

Students who are not doing well at school say 'I don't get it', 'it's just too hard for me', 'I try but I fail all the time'.. WTH. Fat people are either too tired, or have no time or have some medical condition to blame for not being able to workout. Lazy ones' favorite one is 'I am too busy, I just have no time'. Right. If you are too comfortable in your space and don't want to change, accept it. If you are not happy, please stop bullshitting yourself and do something about it!

Thank you.