Pages

Apr 18, 2010

So... yeah it's been long! My blog has bee slow, really slow. And no one else but I am to blame. I can make a million excuses, but this time I want to look for a solution instead. I miss blogging!

Bless these smart phones, lazy bums like myself don't need to turn their computer on to be online. I have been following a new routine, not entirely by choice but convenience - Every morning, I wake up and check my e-mail/facebook/twitter in bed. And then get ready and take off for work. The whole day I am staring at my work computer screen (not one but three!) and in the evenings, I just don't want to look at the computer screen any more. Not even for a minute. Not even for a second. Hence no writing...

So when/how do I blog? I think the best way for me would be to invest in a good blogging app! for my iPhone I have been looking at some options, but none of the apps have more than three on five star rating. This confuses me!

So far I have shortlisted the following -Suggestions?