Pages

Apr 16, 2009

The Tooth!



Have you ever had a tooth ache? I think that’s the worst part of the body to have an ache in. Seriously! It literally makes your day incomplete. I have had this swollen gum and an achy tooth. Looks like my wisdom tooth is making it’s way out. But one of my friends warned me that it could be a false call too. So you never know…

Honestly, at the moment I have neither the time nor the money to visit a dentist. So I think I will have to live with it for some time, until I get used to it. So why am I ranting about it so much? WHY?

1. If you are a person like me who’s naturally talkative, and your achy tooth doesn’t let you talk. You live through the day with such discomfort and dissatisfaction. Your thoughts keep knocking at the outlet doors but they just can’t make an exit cz your mouth wouldn’t open properly. And your words don’t sound right. (Do you think the British would have less trouble on this one, cz they anyways hardly open their mouths much)

2. If you are a person like me who loves to enjoy a good meal, and your tooth doesn’t let you eat. You live through the day craving for good food and even if you get it you won’t be able to eat. So you live that day in discontent.

3. If you are a person like me who loves to smile, and your tooth doesn’t let you. It makes the day terrible. So not energetic, not positive! I don’t like that.

4. If you are a person like me who loves to doll up, and your tooth doesn’t let you cz one side of the face is a little swollen. It makes the day dull. What will the make-up do if you have a swollen face (LOL it looks weird I think)

5. If you are a person like me who likes to go out with friends, and your tooth doesn’t let you. The day feels so restricted. You want to get out but don’t want to feel bad cz you can’t eat or drink.

6. If you are a person like me who loves fresh breath, and the tooth doesn’t let you brush well. You will keep using the mouth wash every two hours (although unnecessarily)

So yeah all this and more, makes a tooth ache such a horrible ache to have!