Pages

Nov 8, 2008


I love coffee; so much so that I can’t live through a single day peacefully without it. My coffee drinking habit has been addressed in various ways… including mental disorder, addiction, rehab required, coffee-holism, drug of choice and what not. But I look at it in a different way. For me, it’s a cup of bliss! And yes it is (at least for me). I think, with other perks and allowances, my future employer should provide me with a coffee machine on my desk as well.

I know coffee is not poison, it won’t kill me. Even if I have 3 cups a day, every day… until I die! But the discomfort is about the habit! My day doesn’t start without a cup of black coffee. I need a cup to wake me up, and the next one to gimme a kick to start working, and the third one to keep me going after lunch. I try to skip the fourth one mostly. But if I get home and I am too tired and don’t think will make it to 10 o’clock, I have to have one more. Well yeah, I know it’s a lot. At least that’s what people say. But there is nothing much I can do about it.

Now the real problem comes when I don’t get my required supply of daily caffeine. Obviously I feel sick that entire day. And grumpy. And irritable. And don’t forget the constant headache. That's the time when no one on this earth should mess with me. Either he will have a hard time tolerating me, or it will be a torture for myself. And imagine If I am visiting someone, and the person doesn’t drink coffee. I am dead then! Right then. And I head straight out to look for coffee. Well not really… but it’s hard. So hard. So very hard to survive.

Anyways, it’s time for my coffee… I will conclude this later :)