Pages

Sep 22, 2008

Morning blues!


Getting so early to work is a big deal for me

7 in the morning! Ah! It’s an ordeal for me

An everyday challenge, I don’t know how I manage

Every morning I forcefully open my eyes

And drag myself out of the bed

I splash water on the still-so-sleepy eyes

Only to turn them in to burning red

Every day I wonder why that happens

But not finding the answer, I just move on

Breakfast and dressing up!

Putting on the work clothes and make up on

I enjoy dressing up for work

Formals and heels

But I hate to sacrifice

That extra half an hour of morning sleep

For me, it’s nothing less than bliss

Rushing through the cup of morning coffee

I wonder what the day beholds

Planning, planning and some more

I wonder why I have to follow the clock

Why can’t I just go when I want to?

Oh yeah!

Cz if I get to do that, I will never go…